HomeTech was created to service: AGENTS, HOA, PROPERTY MANAGERS, AND HOME OWNERS. Due to the long history working personally with homeowners that needed the basic help and information on how to maintain and protect their biggest investment, their home. We wanted new homeowners to feel comfortable with their purchase and what goes along with protecting and maintaining their property.
When you purchase a new home or own an older one and repairs and updates cannot be avoided, HomeTech provides a service to homeowners as if they lived in an apartment community. Any issues that come up with their home, our goal is to make it easier for all owners to have someone they can call to come address their issues in a timely and cost effective way. A professional service that you can trust in your home.
Once again, HomeTech goal and purpose is to help homeowners feel confident with maintaining their new or existing investment helping them to avoid the hassle of finding reliable help to service. They are home.
• New Homeowner Training Walk-Through (We'll show you how all the necessary components work and how to maintain them in your new home)
• HVAC Preventative Maintenance
• Interior & Exterior Maintenance Repairs
• Sheetrock & Painting Repairs
• Punch Out Repairs (Repairs needed when you are getting your home ready to rent or sell)
• Plumbing Repairs
• Basic Electrical (Light fixtures, sconces, ceiling fans, exhaust fans, light switches, receptacles)
• In-Home Maintenance Service Plan
• Maintenance Emergency After Service Calls